Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanks For Supporting The Oblong Box 10

Well, it's been less than two months since I first started this blog, and we're already up to 1,000 views!

 I just wanted to take this opportunity to extend my sincerest thanks to all of my readers; those who frequent the page, as well as those just stopping-by on occasion. I truly hope that you all find something of interest here and that you'll keep coming back. I still have a long way to go and there's still lots more to come. If anyone's interested in receiving updates, you can either sign-up here on blogger, or if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can type in your email address and you will receive an update each time I post something new.

Also, please feel free to tell me what you think of the page by typing in your comments at the bottom of the page. Or, if you don't feel like it nor have the time to do that, you can give your reaction to the article(s) in the check boxes that you can also find at the end of each article. I hope to start getting a book together in January 2013, which will feature all of the women that you see here at The Oblong Box 10 discussed in more detail; as well as a number of others. I just need to find a publisher that's interested. So, if you guys have any leads.....

I would truly love to know what you think of the blog so far. If you are unable to leave comments here, you can send me an email at kbzorkasmonstershow@gmail.com.

Thanks so much for your readership and support!

Cheers!
KB Zorka

No comments: