Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Changes at The Oblong Box 10








IF YOU SUPPORT THE OBLONG BOX : Just wanted to let you all know that I am officially starting a book about the lovely ladies here at "the Box." So, since many of the articles will be similar in writing style, as well as information, I have deleted a number of the articles as well as the information therein. It will predominantly be photos, film trailers and mentions of the actresses. Also, I have noticed that a lot of the information I've provided, as well as full posts, have appeared without my permission in other places on the net.

Would make no sense for me to publish a book when a lot of the info. can be found at my blog....or someone else's page. So, with all of that said, I wanted to thank you all for your support and hope that you look forward to the book as much as I am. Is going to be a lot of hard work but, all worth it in the end. ♥

No comments: